Welcome to Housing Moves

Housing Moves is the Mayor of London's housing mobility scheme that allows tenants of London boroughs or housing associations to move outside their existing borough to a different part of London. It is run by the Greater London Authority and the majority of London boroughs and housing associations are participating.

You can use this website to register for Housing Moves and you can sign in once you have your User ID and password to view the properties that are on offer and available for you to bid for. You can also find out more about how Housing Moves works by clicking on the links from this page.

Please note that the Google Maps and Street View functions are currently unavailable for registrants who have logged in to search and bid for properties.


If you are 55 or older and you wish to move to a home outside of London then you may be interested in the Seaside & Country Homes scheme. You can use this website to register for Seaside & Country Homes. For more information and details of other ways of applying, click here.

Seaside & Country Homes logo

Visit the Seaside & Country Homes website



If you are interested in shared ownership, London Living Rent and other forms of affordable home ownership in the capital, please go to the Mayor’s Homes for Londoners property search tool website